27 September 2011

insert title here

 
cr: pixiv

Seriously, how do people find time to update their blogs. =v=) I'm so bad at this, heh.

anyhow, just some random thoughts that have been zooming through my mind.
zooming because they're the kinds that randomly pop into your head in just a split second and then slip away into the unknown only to visit again days later. interesting, no? guess it's just me then.
well, here goes something;

a mask? or maybe that's really who I am...

self-control, not an easy task after all...

questions, after questions, after questions; multiplied by infinity...

vaguely starting as a dream, becoming a memory, then a fading illusion...

the fear of the unknown...

all that jazz...

hello worries, we meet again...

and right now, I just want to run away and find some hole where I can hibernate until I'm ready to face reality again. but God, you know best and you promised to be with me always. 

I may be able to hide from the world, but I cannot hide from you.

* * *

okay, I actually have work that is due tomorrow and yet I am typing this. bravo Lynette, bravo.

toodalooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment