3 September 2013

dandelions

that i can find someone who makes me feel so happy is scary. i start giving them all of my attention because they’re what makes me forget everything bad that’s going on in my life. they’re the first person i want to talk to in the morning and the last one before i sleep just so i  can start and end my day with a smile. they're the first person i think of when i wake up and the last just before i sleep. and while it all sounds great to have that someone, it’s still scary to think about how easily they could just leave and take that happiness away too when they go. how easily they could find someone new and pretend that everything is okay. i don't even know if 'pretend' is the right word when it's a one-sided feeling on my part. but that's how it looks like. that's just how it feels. it's both pitiful and pathetic that i'm holding onto something that we never had to begin with. it's both painful and sad that i'm realising this now...

i probably like you more than i think i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment